Could 2019 be the start of something new for you? Helen Gardner is running another Intentional Health Course. Find out more HERE
Our choices impact every element of our health and well being, and today, it is often easier to make unhealthy choices than healthy ones.
Simply ‘knowing where to start’ can be the very reason not to!
Our Intentional Health 10 session programme, provides an opportunity to explore making intentional choices about your whole person (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual)) health and wellbeing, in a fun, inclusive and non-judgemental environment, whilst being supported in community run by local church volunteers.
Do you want to:
- Live a longer, more fulfilled and purposeful life
- Boost your self-image and self-worth
- Reduce your weight and improve your BMI
- Improve your diet
- Increase your activity levels
- Learn to think positively and break negative habits
- Understand goal setting and applying boundaries
- Learn how to rest and get more sleep
Intentional Health will support you to live a healthier, happier life in all its fullness.
Our ten-week programme is delivered by trained volunteers from a local church where everyone, of all faiths and none, are welcome.